The Arc of Illinois Family to Family Health Information and Education Center
The Arc of Illinois Family to Family Health Information Center is a free service for families of children and youth with special needs, funded by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and The Arc of Illinois.
A Collaborative project with Family Voices of Illinois, we are part of a national network speaking on behalf of children and youth with special health care needs.
Our efforts focus on these six outcomes:
- Families of children and youth with special health care needs partner in decision making at all levels and are satisfied with the services they receive;
- Children and youth with special health care needs receive coordinated ongoing comprehensive care within a medical home;
- Families of CSHCN have adequate private and/or public insurance to pay for the services they need;
- Children are screened early and continuously for special health care needs;
- Community-based services for children and youth with special health care needs are organized so families can use them easily;
- Youth with special health care needs receive the services necessary to make transitions to all aspects of adult life, including adult health care, work, and independence.
Project Identifier Information
- Grant Number H84MCO6873
- Project Title: Family Professional Partnerships/CSHCN
- Organization Name: The Arc of Illinois
- Mailing Address: 20901 S. LaGrange Road, Frankfort, IL 60423-3197
- Primary Contact Information:
- Faye Manaster,M.Ed, Project Director
- 815-464-8247 (direct) 708-560-6703 (mobile)
Disclaimer: Information available on this website is provided as a service to visitors and does not constitute an endorsement by The Arc of Illinois Family to Family Health Information Center. Information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that information is official or final without verification. Information is subject to change without notice.